|"A chunk of pure bronze. You can use this material to synthesize panels."
Bronze is a synthesis item from Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. It is used to create low level Ring and Gear Panels at the Novice and Rookie Ranks.
Bronze is represented by a jewel with a Mineral material structure. It is colored green.
The color of the material may reference real-world bronze, which turns green with age. Bronze was once used to make a wide variety of products, including swords and shields, hence this material’s use in synthesizing both Gear and Ring Panels.
- Drops from the Striped Aria, Minute Bomb, and Bad Dog in the mid-level missions.
- Avaliable for one-time purchase of 600 Heart Points once Rookie Rank is obtained.
- Found in treasure chests in Missions 43, 46, 49, and 50.
- Awarded as a Random Bonus in Missions 38, 43, 49, 50, 56, and 59.
- Awarded as a Clear Bonus in Missions 35, 49, 50, 51, and 53.
- Get a score of 100 on Mission 36 and talk to Xigbar twice on Day 149.
- Talk to Xion on Day 194.
- Dig in the middle hole on the central island in Mission 58.
 Items synthesized
 Notes and references
- ↑ Available after reaching Rookie rank. Only one.