I trust you know what you need to do. What do you have to give...?
||This article is in need of more information!|
Help improve it by adding in what you know, or look at the request below for specific details.
|This article is lacking: Everything
I can't see a thing...
||This article is in need of a few pictures!|
Perhaps you can help by uploading a picture of Fruitball, its different rounds..
Aqua playing against two Bruisers.
Fruitball is a minigame in Disney Town in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. This minigame can be played by Terra, Aqua, and Ventus. There are three rounds in this minigame, although Aqua's episode has an additional entrance round against some Shoegazers. The object of this game is to score more goals than your opponents in three minutes.
There 5 different types of fruits, and each fruit behaves differently:
- Bananas: If they take too much damage, they split into banana peels. If you step on them, you'll be stunned for a short time. Rotate the analog stick to speed up the recovery process. Always try to spike the dangerous fruits to increase the odds of them breaking up on your opponent's side of the court.
- Grapes: When they take a certain amount of damage, they'll break off into smaller grapes, each individual grape can score a goal.
- Watermelons: There is a chance that, if they hit you, you'll be stunned. Rotate the analog stick to speed up the recovery process.
- Pineapples: Pineapples can stun you if they hit you. You can rotate the analog stick to speed up the recovery process.
- Apples: Apples have no special effects.
*-Round 0 is playable only by Aqua. It can only be played once.
- Even though the mini-game is named "Fruitball", a sign in Disney Town says "Fruit Scatter".