Okay, so I've been working on cleaning up the remaining items pages. Except for a few story-significant items (ex: Kingdom Key, Oathkeeper), these pages should follow the formats of the articles listed below. Some specific things I'm looking for help on, besides generic reformatting:
- Weapons which appear at odd times, such as in Roxas/Xion's memories of Sora.
- Expansion of "Design" sections.
I also need help filling out User:KrytenKoro/Items.
- NOTICE: It has now become apparent that I will have to redo every single enemy and item page myself, because people keep screwing with the coding. If you would like to help with this project, please use exactly the format that I have detailed in the Userbox below.
 General Format
Completed items pages should have a filled infobox placed at the top of the page, and separated using tabs, not tables. The infoboxes have been reprogrammed so that "empty" parameters (i.e., str=0) will be filled automatically. The lead should list the item's name, including nihongo, what games the item appears in, and any specific appearances in the story scenes. If its obtainment is related to the story (i.e., it is not just found in a chest), that should be covered in the lead as well (ex: Three Wishes).
The lead should be followed by a "Design" section (at least for all Keyblades), which explores the symbolic appearance of the item, as well as the symbolism of the item's name. As such, "Etymology" sections are not required, unless as a substitute if there is no appearance info.
Finally, a "See Also" section which includes links to relevant articles, especially items of similar design (recolors). Specifically, Keyblades should link to the world they are associated with, and if possible, the subject of their Keychain token.
 Article examples (includes enemy examples)
- For articles about synthesized items, please use the format at Shock Charm. If you do not understand the formatting, please contact me.
- Keyblade: KHW:ITEMS/Fairy Harp
- Weapon: KHW:ITEMS/Premium Mushroom
- Accessory: KHW:ITEMS/Three Stars
- Synthesis Item: KHW:ITEMS/Remembrance
- Heartless: KHW:ITEMS/Air Pirate
- Nobody: KHW:ITEMS/Dragoon
- Heartless Boss: KHW:ITEMS/AntiSora
- Nobody Boss: KHW:ITEMS/Twilight Thorn
- Character Boss: None at this time.
- Enemy with Coliseum appearances: KHW:ITEMS/Ice Titan (specifically the infobox)
- Passive Ability: KHW:ITEMS/Berserk
- Active Technique: KHW:ITEMS/Blitz
- Soundtrack: KHW:ITEMS/Kingdom Hearts 10th Anniversary Fan Selection -Melodies & Memories-
If you believe that more should be added to these pages, please say so!
- Jungle King
- Three Wishes
- Fairy Harp
- Wishing Star
- Metal Chocobo
- Lady Luck
- Divine Rose
- Diamond Dust
- One-Winged Angel
- Ultima Weapon
- Attack card
- Magic card
- Summon card
- Item card
- Map Cards
- Category:Kingdom Hearts accessories
- Category:Kingdom Hearts Final Mix accessories
- Category:Kingdom Hearts II accessories
- Category:Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix accessories
- Category:Kingdom Hearts II armor
- Category:Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix armor
- Category:Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days rings
- Abilities (KH)
- Abilities (KHII)
 To be expanded
- Abilities (KH) - add in organized fm abilities, translate fm ability descriptions
- Sleight - try to find official Bumble-Rumble descriptions
- Abilities (KHII) - translate fm ability descriptions, add low-level growth ability descriptions
- Kingdom Key, Kingdom Key D, Star Seeker, Earthshaker, Darkgnaw, Ends of the Earth, Chaos Ripper, Rainfell, Destiny's Embrace, Stormfall, Brightcrest, Wayward Wind, Frolic Flame, Lost Memory (BbS plot info)
- Treasure Trove, Stroke of Midnight, Fairy Stars, Mark of a Hero, Hyperdrive, Pixie Petal, Victory Line, Sweetstack, Ultima Weapon (BBS plot info)
- Oblivion (acquisition story info for KHCoM, KHII)
- Wooden Sword (general rewrite)
- Map Cards - list of bounties
- World Cards (include Heartless native to each world, add story and journal sections to each card)
- Premium Cards, Cards (general rewrite)
- Void Gear, Master Keeper, Master Xehanort's Keyblade (real names WITH SOURCES TO SCREENSHOTS)