KHWiki:Votes for Featured Users
Featured Users is a place to recognize the hard-working editors that make this wiki such a wonderful place. The rules and guidelines are always a work-in-progress; if you have suggestions, please leave them on the Talk Page.
 Nomination Guidelines
So, what makes a user eligible for nomination? Here are the guidelines:
- The user should be obviously hard-working. Any sort of edits, from spelling corrections to full page rewrites are acceptable, as long as the user makes quality edits.
- The user should not vandalize, or maliciously violate the policies of this wiki. You don't have to be perfect to be nominated, but any unhappiness you may have shouldn't disrupt the voting process.
- Nominations should put emphasis on the user's edits for the last month. While a user's lifetime edits should certainly be taken into account, it should be possible for a hard-working "newbie" to be the Featured User, if they outshine other editors in that month.
- Any editor who was nominated one month prior to this voting session is ineligible to be nominated this month.
- Any editor who currently holds a staff position is ineligible for this award.
- If the nominations for a single user become extremely redundant, the nominator will be asked to refrain from nominating for several months.
- It's probably a good idea to be an editor of this wiki.
- Most importantly: the editor must have substantially improved the wiki in some way. That does not necessarily mean writing articles, but it does mean that whatever you nominate them for must have measurably moved us closer to being "done".
 Nomination Process
So, there's an editor you think should be recognized. How do you make it happen?
For the first 21 days of a month, just post the name of the user, and sign under your nomination with your signature. If someone has already nominated the user you support, just second their nomination using the # symbol. To find a user's contributions, along with a complete breakdown of the namespaces that they have contributed to, simply enter their name into the edit count page.
On the first of the following month, the winner will receive a Featured User medal, which can be displayed on their user page, and the winner will be showcased on the wiki's front page along with a commemorative, custom description of the winner.
To keep any one person from sweeping the awards, any editor can only win once. Furthermore, to prevent sockpuppeting and other forms of cheating, only registered users may vote. If it is discovered that someone is being a poor sport and attempting to sockpuppet, their votes for the current election, as well as the next two, will be negated.
Each registered editor can make one nomination or seconding; they must put their vote and signature, (~~~~) underneath the nominee of their choice. If you want to explain what it is about the user that makes you agree with the nomination, just add a comment as if you were posting on a talk page. Please don't vote for yourself.
 September 2012
- TheFifteenthMember - Been working hard to get to the top. You have wormed your way to the very nadir of repugnance. - Erry 13:36, 22 August 2012 (UTC)
 May 2012
- LightRoxas - Probably this wiki's newest regular, he's established himself as a rational and trustworthy editor over the past few months. Chitalian8 01:58, 19 April 2012 (UTC)
- I agree. I personally dont know him that much, but he serves as a neutral viewer in a lot of debates.-- 07:34, 30 April 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah. You have wormed your way to the very nadir of repugnance. - Erry 14:57, 30 April 2012 (UTC)
 April 2012
- EnglishJoker - An editor who has made hundreds of valuable Mainspace contributions. Also, one of the few active editors who isn't staff. RadiantChaos 13:02, 29 February 2012 (UTC)
 January 2012
- I agree with Pea - she is one of the few carrying the walkthrough. RadiantChaos 20:20, 6 December 2011 (UTC)
- Organization13 11:54, 11 December 2011 (UTC)
- Sure, why not? You have wormed your way to the very nadir of repugnance. - Erry 12:12, 12 December 2011 (UTC)
 November 2011
- As if! - He's only been back for a little while, and he's already the most active user here. KRCCFNF is tired of being STEPPED ON. 22:17, 1 October 2011 (UTC)
- He hasn't been made Featured User already? Chitalian8 00:11, 2 October 2011 (UTC)
- What Chitalian said, it's weird. You have wormed your way to the very nadir of repugnance. - Erry 03:04, 2 October 2011 (UTC)
- You'll be the Featured User whether you like it or not this time! LapisLazuliScarab03:11, 2 October 2011 (UTC)
- Welcome back, good sir! What mattered most was remembered least 09:48, 2 October 2011 (UTC)
- Definitely agree! RadiantChaos 19:05, 3 October 2011 (UTC)
 October 2011
- Pea14733 - Amazing help on Re:coded and element pages, also helps where he can with translations. You have wormed your way to the very nadir of repugnance. - Erry 03:33, 13 September 2011 (UTC)
- He also admins the Facebook page. Chitalian8 00:55, 20 September 2011 (UTC)
- GO MONSIEUR PICKLE. What mattered most was remembered least 10:15, 20 September 2011 (UTC)
- KRCCFNF is tired of being STEPPED ON. 13:19, 23 Spetember 2011 (UTC)
|Previous Featured Users|