|Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Signature Series Strategy Guide
||/ September 7, 2010
||/ 255 pages
The Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Signature Series Guide is a guide for Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep that was made by BradyGames, who also published guides for Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.
The Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Strategy Guide begins like previous guides, detailing game basics and controls, introducing the heroes and all of their companions. However, the majority of the walkthrough is a separate playable guide for each of the playable characters, Terra, Ventus, then Aqua, with an extra chapter for the Final Episode and secret bosses. The guide minimizes the spoilers within the end of each character's section, in order to preserve the mystery for other playthroughs. The appendices include coverage of all mini-games, the Mirage Arena, lists of Keyblades and Key Items, a "Commandpedia" covering all of the Commands, a bestiary, and the Acknowledgments.
- In the strategy for the battle against Terra-Xehanort at the end of Terra's scenario, his name is misspelled as "Terra/Xenahort" (pg. 75).
- In the strategy for the battle against Terra-Xehanort at the end of Terra's scenario, the Chaos Ripper Keyblade is called by its Japanese name, "Chaos Reaper" (pg. 75).
- Terra-Xehanort is incorrectly written as "Terra/Xehanort" in strategies for battles against him at the end of Terra's scenario and during the Final Episode. In the strategy covering the battle against him at the end of Terra's scenario, he is even referred to incorrectly as "Xehanort/Terra" (pg. 75 and pg. 178-179).
- On Ventus's map of Disney Town, the Mickey Sticker is listed as "Mickey Crystal" (pg. 100).
- On Ventus's map of Disney Town, the Chip Sticker is marked as being near the Superglide Treasure Chest, however it is closer to the Reversal Slash Treasure Chest. (pg. 102).
- On Ventus's walkthrough of Olympus Coliseum, the Prize Pods are listed as dropping "Nutty Nut" ingredients (pg. 108).
- In Ventus's walkthrough, it does not indicate which Xehanort's Report Ventus earns after the event at Destiny Islands (pg. 120).
- On Aqua's map of Enchanted Dominion, the treasures list, list the Dungeon as the Courtyard (pg. 135).
- On Aqua's map of Radiant Garden, a chest containing a Hi-Potion is listed as containing a "ハイポーション" (pg. 140).
- On Aqua's map of Keyblade Graveyard, it does not indicate the location of the Bubble Sticker (pg. 171).
- In the Final Episode section, the list states that Xehanort Report 5 is earned through the "Weaver Fever" Mirage Arena event, instead of through the "Sinister Sentinel" event (pg. 177).
- "Vanitas Remnant" is listed as "Vanitas's Lingering Spirit" based on its battle tagline (pg. 181).
- "Unknown" is listed as "Mysterious Figure" based on both a translation of its Japanese name and its journal entry (pg. 183).
- The Ringer Ticket is listed under its Japanese name, "Anger Ticket" (pg. 191).
- The Stormfall Keyblade is listed under its Japanese name, "Rainstorm" (pg. 194).
- The Ringer Ticket is listed as the "Ranger Ticket" (pg. 197).
- The recipe "Glide + Fire Surge" is listed as providing the Once More ability when a Wellspring Crystal is attached, rather than a Combo Plus (pg. 213).
- In the "Bestiary" section, it shows the Nobody symbol instead of the Unversed symbol (pg. 238).