I trust you know what you need to do. What do you have to give...?
||This article is in need of more information!|
Help improve it by adding in what you know, or look at the request below for specific details.
|This article is lacking: Everything
I can't see a thing...
||This article is in need of a few pictures!|
Perhaps you can help by uploading and adding a picture or two.
There must be something wrong with the parts those imbeciles brought me.
||This article requires some cleanup or improvement.|
You are welcome to help by editing this page. Please follow the Manual of Style and Editing Help to get started.
|Kingdom Hearts Re:coded Gummiship Studio
||Square Enix, Soap Creative
||February 17, 2011
Kingdom Hearts Re:coded Gummiship Studio is a flash adaption of the mobile Gummiship Studio made for Facebook by Square Enix. The game was made to promote the upcoming Kingdom Hearts Re:coded as well as gaining new members for the North American Square Enix website.
Kingdom Hearts Re:coded Gummiship Studio is an arcade style game. The purpose of the game is to pop the same-colored Gummis and to achieve the target score to advance. There are five colored boxes: blue, red, orange, green and black.
 Special Gummis
- Keyblade: Eliminates a single Gummi.
- Change Gummi: Interchanges two vertically aligned Gummis (the cursor is on the bottom.)
- Thunder Gummi: Eliminates a single column of Gummis.
- Meteor Gummi: Eliminates all Gummis as the color of the Gummis where the cursor is set.
- Cross Gummi: Change the surrounding Gummis (above/below/left/right) to the color of the center Gummi.
The Keyblade Special Gummi bar.
 External links