Destroy the shadow globs
|Shining Shard (20%)|
Mission 26 in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days is an optional mission that sends Roxas and Xion to take out more Shadow Globs in Agrabah.
 Mission assignment
Shadows globs have overrun Agrabah. They have been deemed harmless at present; however, allowing them to propagate further could have dire and unpredictable consequences. Team up with Xion and destroy them on sight.
- Find and destroy as many shadow globs as you can!
 Story summary
Roxas and Xion destroy Shadow Globs in Agrabah.
 Mission walkthrough
- Mission Clear: Destroy four shadow globs.
- Mission Complete: Destroy all six shadow globs.
Once again, lots of lovely Shadow Globs for you to take out with magic, weaponry, and whatever else you can find. This time, you not only have magic-loving Xion around to help you, but there are far fewer blobs than before, and they're all pretty easy to reach!
- High up, next to the southern center door, above the timber.
- High in the northwest corner, just above the shop with the pink awning. Use the crate to reach, if needed.
- High in the southwest corner. Stand on the roof of the shop there to reach.
- High in the southwest corner. Stand on the roof in the corner.
- Midway, in north next to the green awning. Jump up on the awning to hit.
- High in the northeast corner on the highest roof.
You can simply get enough to complete your mission, but really, if you can, go for the last two before you RTC. If the magic doesn't seem to be cutting it, you can always return with High Jump and Glide to bring the Globs into submission, but you should be able to finish it entirely the first time through. The only issue might be with the three Large Armors in Agrabah Streets, but a little Fire magic will put them down pretty quickly.
 Challenge Mission
|Challenge Mission 26|
Jump as little as possible
|Level capped at 8
||Jump 3 times or fewer
||Jump 4-10 times
||Jump 11-15 times
This mission is more difficult, as some of the Blobs require jumping just to reach. You're better off finding the ones you can hit from the ground, lock onto them, and use Fire or Thunder magic to hit them without jumping. If you have to jump, make sure you have High Jump LV3 equipped so that you don't have to jump as many times.
||Next to the southern wall.
||Northeast corner, next to the door.
||On the southwest ledge over the shop.
||North wall, over a window awning.