Statistics, or Stats, are the different parameters used in the Kingdom Hearts series to show a character's strengths.
 Types of stats
- Hit Points - Hit Points, commonly referred to as HP, is the health of a character. When the amount of Hit Points reaches zero, the character is incapacitated. While Party Members will revive after a period of time after this, the main character (usually Sora) will be dealt a Game Over if it hits Zero. (This changes in certain battles of Kingdom Hearts II when Sora is sent to Zero HP, King Mickey will come to rescue him. Ex: The battle with Xaldin) In Kingdom Hearts II, this stat has a maximum value of 120. In Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, playing in Critical Mode halves HP increments received while leveling up, reducing the maximum value to 60.
- MP - Magic Power, or MP, is used in the casting of spells and other abilities. It was once used for Summons in Kingdom Hearts, but the Drive Bar replaced it in its use for summoning in Kingdom Hearts II. All magic related abilities and magic sharing abilities as well as limits require MP. When MP runs out In Kingdom Hearts II, it recharges, which also fills the Drive Bar. In Kingdom Hearts II, this stat has a maximum value of 140.
- Attack- Attack is the strength of a character. In Kingdom Hearts II this stat has a maximum value of 165.
- Defense- Defense is the ability to evade or sustain damage. In Kingdom Hearts II, this stat has a maximum value of 165.
- Magic- This functions the same as Intelligence is used in other RPG games. It boosts ability and magical strength. In Kingdom Hearts II this stat has a maximum value of 165.
- Ability Points - This is used to equip abilities to characters.
 Main Character Only Stats
- Drive Bar - Introduced in Kingdom Hearts II, the Drive Bar is used by Sora to use Limits, Drive Forms, and also functions for other abilities used by Sora. The maximum value of the drive bar is 7 in Kingdom Hearts II, but is extended to 9 in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix.
- CP- This is a stat that is only used by Sora. This effects the power of cards that can be added into his deck. This is only used in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories . This is replaced by attack power for Riku's story.
- Dark Power- Also known as DP, this is only used during Riku's story in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. It affects Riku's change into Dark Form given to him by Ansem, Seeker of Darkness.