Hello and welcome to my userpage! My talk page is usually the only way to contact me. I'm not usually on the IRC, but I can get on it if you ask me to. I'd be happy to help anyone in any way whatsoever when I am on the wiki So if you need help, just ask! Anyway, enough from me. Enjoy surfing my page.
|A.K.A||Bringer of Light|
|Resident of||Twilight Town|
|Previously resident of||Traverse Town, Hollow Bastion, The World That Never Was, Destiny Islands, Disney Castle|
|Birth Date||Feb. 24|
|Userboxes||Template:User smiley Template:User WikiGnome Template:User KHOTemplate:User OXIIITemplate:User Yen SidTemplate:User Keyblade MasterTemplate:User DestinyTemplate:User Vexenforscience Template:User Memories in Pieces|
 About Me
I am 13 years old. I live in Abingdon, VA. I love Kingdom Hearts (obviously). I found this site sometime late last year when I was looking for info about re:coded and when it would come out. I can make you a talk bubble, or teach you how to make one. I can also do simple images, but nothing too complex. I dream of having Photoshop, but for now, this will have to do.
 History with KH Series
 Kingdom Hearts
My older brother, gave me this old PS2 game he didn't want any more. At least, that's what I thought when he gave it to me. I forgot about it until my cousin was over and he wanted to play the PS2. I said sure, but I had to clean my room (don't we all). Any way, I walked by, and there was Sora, running around the island. I asked him what it was, because it wasn't like any game I'd ever played before. He said it was some game he found at the bottom of the stack of game cases. I looked at the cover: Kingdom Hearts, the game my brother gave me like 4 years ago. After he left, I started to play it, and that's how it all began.
This was in the later part of the school year, so it took me part of summer to beat it, but after just a few days of playing it, I concluded that it was the best game I had ever played.
 Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories
A friend and fellow KH fanatic told me that Re:COM was not a very good game. Too bad for me I didn't listen. At first, I agreed the game was a failure, but after I got the original COM, I began to see how much better it was. I actually began to like it. But I didn't beat it before I bought:
 Kingdom Hearts II
I read somewhere that you're supposed to play KH2 before Re:COM, so I decided to buy that too. Turns out it was an excellent game with much improved graphics from the original. I also LOVED playing as Roxas, and I appreciate the addition of Drive Forms, but I don't think they were necessary. I also thought the bosses weren't as interesting as in KH1, but overall I liked it better.
 Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories
The only reason I bought this was to play it in the car. It's pretty good for a GBA game, but you have to be in a really well lit place for dark levels like Traverse Town, Halloween Town, etc. (unless you have a SP, or some sort of light that clips on the top). Also you can't lock on, but for some reason I didn't miss it that much.
 Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
Actually a really good game. Even though the DS has not very much improved graphics from the GBA, the worlds are 3-dimensional (unlike COM), you can equip different weapons and don't have to waste 20 minutes improving your deck (unlike COM), and there's a multiplayer mode (unlike any othe KH game to date). And you get to play as Roxas! And Demyx! And Axel!
I only played it once on my friends DS, but if I had a DS, I would buy this game.
I was inspired by Darkheart3 to fantasize about if I were in Kingdom Hearts... I will release it in parts. I will write more parts when I have time.
 Part 1: The Quest
Luke was a young boy from Traverse Town. He was training under Leon and Yuffie to take on the Heartless. One day, Leon told Luke of his encounter with Sora. Fascinated, Luke asked Leon to tell him more about the Keyblade. Luke decided to go on a quest to find the Keyblade Master.
 Part 2: Hollow Bastion
Luke followed Sora's trail to Hollow Bastion. He made his way to the Grand Hall. There, Maleficent imprisoned him inside the castle wall. Luke witnessed Darkheart being transformed into the Behemoth, as well as the battle between Riku and Sora. When Sora turned the Keyblade on himself to save Kairi, the power to wield the Keyblade entered Luke. Luke held the Kingdom Key until Sora regained his body and the Keyblade returned to him. Luke sat there for what seemed like an eternity, until Leon, Yuffie, and Aerith found and released him. Then they gave him a lift back to Traverse Town.
 Part 3: End of the World
Luke needed a gummi ship, but didn't have enough munny to build one. To earn some cash, he helped the moogles in creating a new ability, the Synch Blade ability. With the help of Cid, Luke built a ship, and flew to End of the World. He then fought Ansem and wanted to finish him, but like Donald and Goofy, couldn't enter the impact crater. Then he was trapped in the World of Chaos, and was released when the main core was destroyed. He hurried back to his gummi ship for a package of 10 Megalixers to give to Sora, but was caught in End of the World's cataclysm.
 Part 4: The Void
Somehow Luke's heart found its way to the other side of the door, where King Mickey and Riku had ended up. His heart entered the body of Demy, but his past memories were lost. He remembered only the words "Synch Blade" and that he was supposed to find Sora. He took the name "Synchblade" as his past name was forgotten. In the void, he met Darkheart, who gave him the Lost Memory keychain. Now that Synchblade had a decent weapon again, he wandered aimlessly through the void until he came to The Castle That Never Was. There he met Organization XIII and became good friends with Roxas.He also learned that Demyx was his nobody. Through this, Synchblade concluded that his name must be Demy.
 Part 5: Sora At Last
Once again, Demy set off to find Sora, following his trail through every world. Demy finally found Sora in The World That Never Was. Demy was overjoyed to have finally found the key bearer (or bearers, as he learned from Riku.) He came with them to Xemnas. There he learned of Xemnas' true intentions. Xemnas trapped Demy's heart and used its strength against Sora. Demy's heart was released when Xemnas was destroyed.
 Part 6: Data World and Bug Blox
Demy returned to the Destiny Islands with Sora and Riku, where he learned that this was where his past body and memories lie. Demy was summoned to Disney Castle to help with some computer issues, but he still longed to unlock the memories trapped inside Luke's body. He arrived at Disney Castle where Jiminy explained their dilemma: the computer needed a special Keyblade chip right away. Otherwise, Data Sora would have no weapon. Demy installed the chip, but this aroused the anger of Data Maleficent. Maleficent sucked him into the Data World where he was trapped. Having extensive knowledge of such things, Demy rewired the CPU to create an exit to the outside world. This also created the Bug Blox, some of which grew to become a nuisance for Data Sora.
 Part 7: Lost Friends
Demy took his Mark of Mastery exam about a week after Sora, Riku, and Darkheart took theirs. He had witnessed one of these before when he was very young. He passed, and was sent to assist in the search for Terra and Ventus. It seemed that Darkheart had already accomplished this, so Demy returned to the Mysterious Tower. He learned from Yen Sid that Darkheart's heart had to be released. Demy insisted (as most desperate people would, even if they know it's not true) that there must be another way. He rushed upstairs and burst into the room just in time to see Darkheart stab himself with the X-Blade, and disappear into darkness.
 Part 8: Restored Memories
Meanwhile, in a galaxy far, far away, Luke had awakened *cue Sora's character theme*. When Darkheart released himself, Luke was restored. Of course, he still had no heart, so he decided to call himself Kexul. He learned of what had happened to his heart, so he hurried to the Mysterious Tower. Kexul and Demy stared at each other in silence. Then, they conversed with Yen Sid on what must be done. Both thought it rather strange to have your other half in the same room. Yen Sid finally decided that the memories must be fused together. This meant that Demy's heart must find a new body for the fusion to take place. How this would happen was another question.
 Part 9: A New Beginning
Yen Sid explained that the X-Blade would be the safest way to perform the transformation. However, as Darkheart was gone, he suggested that Riku summon the Keyblade of People's Hearts. This was the only other way possible. However, there was a risk that Kexul and Demy's inner darkness would be unleashed. They decided it was worth the risk. The only other problem was finding a body. The three sat for hours, thinking. Finally Demy suggested that they use the body of Demyx. After all, he wasn't using it since Sora defeated him. So it was decided. Riku stabbed them both, and with a great deal of concentration, directed the heart and memories into Demyx. There was silent anticipation, and then, Demyx sat up. It had worked! Demyx did remark that some darkness had been released, and soon discovered he could enter a Dark State, much like Riku's Dark Mode. Once again, he renamed himself. This time he returned to the name Synchblade (Synchblade Mark II to be exact.) Synchblade was ready for whatever the following days would throw at him.
 Part 10: Return of Darkheart
Synchblade was about to leave for Hollow Bastion to purchase some goods from the moogles, when all of a sudden, there was a flash of light. Synchblade turned around. There, standing in front of him was Darkheart. Much rejoicing and explaining of events followed. Yen Sid then took Synchblade aside. He told him that there was a problem. The darkness released when the transformation took place was growing. However, Yen Sid knew someone who could stop it. He sent Synchblade to a large house near the center of Twilight Town. Synchblade opened the door. Immediately, he was blinded by light coming from inside. He felt his way to a light switch and turned the light down. He proceeded this way through a few rooms until he entered a room where someone was sitting. This person was none other than King Mickey himself. He explained that he already knew why Synchblade was there: to get rid of the darkness. Well, the darkness had already been removed by the blinding light in each room, but it had not been destroyed, only awakened. Now Synchblade had to defeat it himself.
 Part 11: Darkness Unleashed
A sinister portal appeared and Synchblade was sucked into it. He arrived at a large, empty room resembling Hollow Bastion. Then, a dark figure rose from the floor, resembling Synchblade in shape. A battle ensued, and Synchblade prevailed. He returned to Twilight Town and started up the steps of the Mysterious Tower only to find himself suddenly appeared at the Radiant Garden with Darkheart and Yen Sid. The gummi ship landed next to them and Sora, Donald and Goofy stepped out. More rejoicing and battle planning. Synchblade had been absent at the time that the battle had been discussed, so he asked Yen Sid what was going on. Yen Sid explained that they were getting ready to counter Master Xehanhort's attack. Soon they departed for the Keyblade Graveyard.
 Part 12: The End
When they arrived, they saw that Master Xehanhort had created his own army, and army of every single Kingdom Hearts villain, even those already destroyed. The armies charged. A epic battle ensued, a battle to be remembered for centuries afterwards. Swords and Keyblades clashed. Darkness and Light were unleashed. Hearts were released. Suddenly, Kingdom Hearts appeared in the sky. Synchblade saw that Darkheart was battling Xehanhort. Darkheart was almost defeated. Synchblade rushed to help, as did the King, Donald, Goofy, Sora, and Riku. Together with Darkheart, they overcame Xehanhort. All was well. Peace was restored to the worlds. Never again would anyone be in danger. Good had triumphed over evil. Only one question remained for Synchblade: which world would he choose for his residence now?
And so ends the story of Kingdom Hearts, a story which has no beginning or end, and that continues forever until time itself is no more.
In order of meeting them. If you want to be my friend, just ask!
People who have helped me in my ignorance of wiki coding and other such matters In no particular order:
 My Sig
 Sig v1
1.0 simply said "Synchblade" with the Oathkeeper and Oblivion. 1.5 changed the text style a bit. 1.6 fixed a link error that I made.
 Sig v2
2.0 added the <choose> and <option> functions with 3 quotes. 2.5 decreased the text size, to comply with regulatory standards. 2.7 added the rest of the quotes listed below.
These are quotes from the Let's Play archive's playthrough of Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories that were featured in my previous Sig 2:
- Zippers are all the rage now, Donald.
- But Donald, we need EXP!
- Oh Cid, you're such a card.
- I was taunting the hero! Go away!
- Hades. Lord of the Underworld. Sleight abusing creep of the year.
- Maybe they have a nice gyro joint down there in the underworld.
- Oh boy! We're springing our grand master super duper deluxe ultra mega trap!
- Some people just don't appreciate all the work I do for this company!
- Obsessive-Compulsive Helping Disorder strikes again.
- I say we make Donald drink it, then videotape the results.
- Since nothing ELSE short of a nuclear strike would get your attention...
- That was the most logical thing Sora has said this entire game.
- If I had a dollar for every time Sora just HAD to help someone...
- Anything you say can and will be used against you in fanfiction.
- It's never good when the bad guy laughs.
- Would a tootsie pop with no center be considered a heartless tootsie pop?
- What kind of people don't turn into experience crystals when they die! This is madness!
- It gives me great joy to turn Marluxia's crystal roses into fine powder.
- Everyone who's played Kingdom Hearts 2 just rolled their eyes so hard they popped out and wobbled away.
- Someone Has Learned To Speak In Capital Letters!
 Sig 3
The latest version, Sig 3.0, changed the quotes to the ones listed below.
These are some classic Douglas Adams quotes. If you don't know who he is, look him up. You might say some of these are rather bizarre, and you would probably be right. Then again, so were the ones from sig 2. There are some other great quotes which, sadly, were to long to feature in a signature. I'll try to make talk bubbles of them. Anyway, the ones of adequate length:
- I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.
- It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
- Life... is like a grapefruit. It's orange and squishy, and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast.
- The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't.
- Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
- You live and learn. At any rate, you live.
- Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws.
- Ah, this is obviously some strange usage of the word 'safe' that I wasn't previously aware of.
- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.
- It is no coincidence that in no known language does the phrase 'As pretty as an Airport' appear.
- Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.
- The dew has fallen with a particularly sickening thud this morning.
- Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.
- It's not the fall that kills you; it's the sudden stop at the end.
- Today must be a Thursday. I could never get the hang of Thursday's.
 Favorite Characters
 Organization XIII Quiz
- [ ] You are the leader most of the time. - Yes, I guess I am.
- [ ] You like black. - It's not my favorite color, but I like it.
- [ ] You wished/wish you were someone else. - I have a little at times, but nothing serious.
- [ ] You don't listen to others. - No. I try to listen to anything anyone has to say.
- [ ] You like doing research. - Yes. Depends on what I'm researching, but usually yes.
- [ ] You have bad eyesight. - I can't see anything without my glasses.
- [ ] You like throwing things at others when angry. - Maybe not at people...
- [ ] You wish you were able to teleport. - Who deosn't?
- [ ] You wear your hair in a ponytail. - My hair is fine the way it is.
- [ ] You have/wish you had a gun. - Never needed a gun, never wanted a gun.
- [ ] You like windy days. - As long as the wind is not caused by foul weather.
- [ ] You have tried to steal something precious from someone. - I have my own precious things.
- [ ] You like dragons. - They don't even exist, so what's the point?
- [ ] You have/like dreadlocks. - If you try to put me in dreadlocks, I will kill you.
- [ ] You've tried to anger someone on purpose. - Only when teasing my sister.
- [ ] You are disrespected by the young ones. - Not that I know of.
- [ ] Someone has already considered you a traitor. - I hope not.
- [ ] You are the oldest of your group. - I'm not oldest by one person.
- [ ] You like experiments. - Experiments are fun. Especially when they go BOOM!
- [ ] You like cold days. - 40 degrees is my minimum (like that ever happens.)
- [ ] You are not very talkative. - I'm pretty talkative.
- [ ] You like brain games. - Yep. I do.
- [ ] People are afraid of you because of your appearance. - I hope not!
- [ ] You prefer heavy weapons rather than light ones. - I prefer speed over strength.
- [ ] You are very strong, physically speaking. - Not like, really strong.
- [ ] You love reading. - Yes! Books are amazing.
- [ ] You are not very sociable. - I'm pretty sociable.
- [ ] You are one of the shortest of your group. - No. - I'm pretty tall for my age.
- [ ] You have a very sensible nose. - Um... I guess we're talking about how Zexion could "smell" Riku?
- [ ] You like to elude others. - Yes. It's fun to watch them try to find me.
- [ ] You have double-personality issues. - No.
- [ ] You are more active during night rather than day. - By 10:00 PM I am IN BED.
- [ ] You like werewolves. - Once again, they don't exist, so what's the point?
- [ ] Your superior trusts you. - Um... my superior has never specifically told me "I trust you."
- [ ] You have a scar on your face. - I used to, but it's gone now.
- [ ] You are somewhat a pyromaniac. - Yes! Fire!
- [ ] You care deeply for your best friends. - Where would I be without them?
- [ ] You are a two-face when you need to be. - No.
- [ ] You don't like when people don't remember your name. - On the wiki, it doesn't really matter, but in real life, yes.
- [ ] You have a very fiery personality. - I wouldn't say so.
- [ ] You like music. - Yes. Music is magic.
- [ ] You know how to play a guitar. - I've tried before, but I really prefer piano.
- [ ] You like rainy days. - No. They are so gloomy.
- [ ] You like swimming. - Yes. I would go to the pool every day if I could.
- [ ] You are usually a very happy person. - I try to be.
- [ ] You like playing cards. - Cards are a great way to waste time.
- [ ] You like to gamble. - No. It's just stupid.
- [ ] Your favorite color is gold. - Blue beats gold hands down.
- [ ] You have stolen money from others. - This is another "never wanted to/never needed to" situation.
- [ ] You have/wished you could curse someone. - Not really.
- [ ] You like pink. - Um... blue is much better.
- [ ] You like flowers. - They're kind of pointless, and some give people allergies, so...
- [ ] You are plotting to overthrow your superior. - No. Nope. Never.
- [ ] You were betrayed by someone. - I've been lucky in this respect.
- [ ] You are a bit of a flamboyant person. - What kind of question is that?
- [ ] You're the only female in your group. - *no comment*
- [ ] You like storms. - I don't really care, but they usually fall into the "rainy day" category, so no.
- [ ] You're pretty agile. - Yes.
- [ ] You like to mock others. - No. I have been mocked, and it is not pleasant.
- [ ] You think ninjas are cool. - Ninja's aren't the amazing warriors everyone thinks they are. They're just assassins.
- [ ] You love ice cream. - Yum!
- [ ] You are the youngest of your group. - No.
- [ ] You think people are hiding something from you. - My sister especially.
- [ ] You usually have strange dreams involving people you've never met. - My dreams are strange, (I mean really strange sometimes) but they usually involve people I know.
- [ ] You prefer afternoons rather than nights and mornings. - The sun on the hills and everything, I mean, what's not to love?
- I am nothing like Saïx or Marluxia.
- I am not like Xaldin, Vexen, Lexaeus, or Luxord.
- I am a little like Xigbar, Zexion, and Larxene.
- I am like Xemnas, Axel, Demyx, and Roxas.
 Most Difficult Bosses (In My Humble Opinion)
 Kingdom Hearts
- 1.Riku (Keyblade). He killed me at least ten times. It was very difficult to get away fast enough to use Cura.
- 2.Maleficent Dragon. Beast and Donald died very quickly. Foot stomping killed me 4 times.
- 3.Ansem (2nd time). Killed me twice. His shield attack was what did it.
 Chain of Memories
Keep in mind this is so far. I haven't beaten the game yet.
- 1.Hades. Killed me 3 times with his jets of flame. Didn't have enough 0 cards.
- 2.Riku Replica (12th floor). Killed me twice. I didn't have enough 0 cards to break his Dark Aura sleight.
- 3.Captain Hook. Killed me once. Bombs! Ouch!
 Kingdom Hearts II
- 1.Demyx. Defeated 3 times. 10 forms in 10 seconds wasn't going so well.
- 2.Luxord. Killed me once. So far.
- 3.Xigbar. Almost killed me. WORST BATTLE EVER.
 Talk Bubbles
 The only known picture of Synchblade, who doesn't usually let people take his picture
 Synchblade's signature Keyblade: Arpeggio
 My Signature
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.SB
 My userbox
|Synchblade's Gummi Workshop|
|Talk Page - Talk Bubble Template - Navigation Template - Userbox Template - Signature Template|