|Japanese Name||ユクシー恋人1994 (YukushīKoibito1994)|
|World(s) I love||Space Paranoids|
Symphony of Sorcery
|World(s) I hate||Atlantica (KHII)|
100 Acre Wood
|Currently playing||Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance|
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Thieves
 About Me
In 2005, when I was either 10 or 11, I was visiting my grandparents on a family BBQ. My cousin brought up some games, and among them was Kingdom Hearts. I was allowed to play it for a short time. That's when it all began. I got the game at Christmas time that year. Around August 2006, a friend at school told me about Kingdom Hearts II. I was 12 then, and did not know about Chain of Memoires, so I got over exited that a sequal finaly came. On October 2nd, another cousin (younger sister to the one who introduced me to the seires) gave me KHII (original copy; the disk died sometime between September 2011 and February 2012). I was so happy that I got it, that I bragged about it too much with my brother until around Easter! Now, I also got 358/2 Days, Birth by Sleep, Re:coded and Dream Drop Distance. These days, you will find me mainly on the Command Board in BbS.
There is one thing I sure love about the series. It is the
five six worlds that allow Sora and his friends to change forms. I really love Space Paranoids, and it's currently my favorite world in the whole series to date. I'm also very happy that a similar world appears in Dream Drop Distance. Also, I like Timeless River, while I have a normal interest with Halloween Town and the Pride Lands, and I dislike Atlantica due to it's gameplay in KHII ("Swim along, just join in the fun..." Who would put that irratating song in!? My ears are bleading!). I also love all but one lot of the forms. Though I admit that he looks his best the way he normally is, and really enjoy his real clothes just as much as with the other forms/costumes, I really love Sora's clothes in Halloween Town; it's the costume I chose for my main talkbox.
Need any tips, info or whatnot, just ask! But I'm not going to meddle in arguments (again), plus I don't plan on bothering people. If you put up a request on Ansem's Computer for ethier KHII or BbS, I might gather a lot of infomation for you! I just love collecting data, y'know! I'm active on this wiki's walkthroughs for KH1, KHII, BbS and DDD.
My feelings for Dream Drop Distance are neutral. I kind of didn't pay much attention to the game until the announcement of The Grid in December 2011; after that, I could not wait until the game's out. I've now got the game, and I've beaten it. The ending really touched me to the point of tears. I just hope that the next game will have a happier ending.
I can be found in the wiki's IRC, sometimes, going by UxieLover. WARNING: Some content may upset me to the point of yelling. Please be gentle and nice should you manage to hurt my feelings.
Please note that my speach may sometimes be in third-person mode. I also tend to treat everything as legendary in my speach, so be mindful about this. I refuse to speak like everyone else; my speach style is part of who I am, and how I grew up speaking.
 What Could Have Been On Bulbapedia
Since I'm too shy to join Bulbapedia, here is some of my Pokémon trivia: I play the games, and I'm trying to collect all games from Generation III onwards. So far, I have obtained FireRed, LeafGreen, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, Black, White, Black-2 and White-2 (all in English), and I have yet to obtain Ruby, Sapphire and SoulSilver. The series started with the games, and I soon begain to watch the Anime, which I dislike because they only focus on one Pokémon. Ironically, I have some episodes on DVD, and even have some of the movies.
I'm not much of a TGC person, but I have some cards, including a Celebi card. I obtained this rare card when I got the 13th film on DVD in 2011. I also got cards for Gothitelle and Reuniclus when the two Victini films came out earlier this year.
I'm a collector and fan of the Adventures manga, and I currently have copies of volumes 1 through 7 (I'm starting with the Red and Blue chaper). Unlike the anime, it actually puts all Pokémon on equal terms. Much like Satoshi Tajiri, I sure wish for all true fans to read this awesome manga rather.
I hate the anime, since it, unlike the Manga, only seems to focus on Pikachu, which I grew sick of years ago. Even it's trainer is a major focus. One episode (The Keystone Pops!) tries to even make Pikachu sound as legendary as the Keyblade. The anime's a kiddie show, and many fans of the games agree. One can tell if they are an anime fan or a game fan by just speaking about the franchice; most will assume you are talking about the anime. Another way is by showing a picture of certain game or manga characters such as Sapphire (anime fans will think she is May) or Platinum (anime fans will think she is Dawn). I really wish for another anime for older audiances that has nothing to do with the current anime...
I have many games, and I cannot wait for X & Y to come out. I've caught many Pokémon and have then registered in my Pokédex in HeartGold. I hope to collect 493 to finish the Dex, but I don't have many Event Pokémon (since they rarly have events in Australia). And since Wi-Fi won't work for Gen IV games, I cannot trade with you for the remaining Pokémon.
I've got Wi-Fi connecion (only for the Gen V games). If you are willing to trade, let me know. I can also be found at the Dream World, under the name GastrodonAmy. Verity, Meritt and Marilyn will send a random Pokémon there each day; Amy will always send her Gastrodon (nicknamed Marco) there.
To get my code, ask me on the IRC.
I have no favorite Pokémon, though I like Chimchar, Zorua, Sandile, Gastrodon and Mothim. I tend to train mostly duel-type Pokémon with an evolution family. In the games, I normally start with a Grass-type for females, and a Water-type for males. In the third game of each main pair, the character (who's gender is normally male) takes the Fire-type.
 Shiny Pokémon
- Nidoran♀ (Amy; Breed via Masuda method: English Nidoking and Japanese Ditto)
- Monferno (Verity; Traded a Nidoran♂ through Wi-Fi; German)
- Golbat (Meritt; Caught at the Strange House)
 Personal Info
I am tomboyish, though I appear to be the most "girly-girl" of the regular females on this wiki. I hate things that an average female at my age (18 years old) would like. My likes are more of what an average male at this age would like. As a result, I can be mistaken for being male by most people.
I prefer Sci-Fi and Adventure films and unique costumes. I'm have little sence of hummor, but some jokes in the KH series can get me to crack up laughing. I SUPPORT Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure, so if you hate that game, please don't bully me.
Despite my serious nature, I am actually quite friendly and cheerful.
I'm unable to consume dairy products because I'm lactose-intolerant, and I don't like to eat most food, anyway.
 Wiki Status
I'm a regular editor here, and I'm quite happy with it. I cannot be active all the time, so I'm happier without special rights.
I'm an inactive admin at the Spyro Wiki, so I'll rarly be there now. I am a friend of Dark Shadow Dragon and ThierryTNG and neutral with Aura24 and Blahmarrow.
I'm a founder of Ratchetpedia, along with Sove. I can also be found at StrategyWiki, sometimes, mostly working on walkthroughs for the Ratchet & Clank games. I'm also a Moderator at the Square Enix Wiki.
 Name Origin
Uxie is a Legendary Pokémon, found in a lake in Sinnoh. They say it is the being of Knowledge. It's said that Arceus created it to keep the balance of knowledge in the universe. It was created along with Mesprit, the being of Emotion, and Azelf, the being of Willpower. According to one of Azelf's Pokédex entries, the trio were born from the same egg.
I took the name Uxie as a self-referance to my knowledge. Like Uxie, I am shy, but I'm more like a Shaymin when it comes to my shyness, as I tend to be more spoken the more friends I have on a wiki, and when I have many friends, my userpage is huge. 1994 is a referance to the year of my birth, as well as the year that The Lion King first came out, as when I first joined this wiki, the Pride Lands was my favorite world.
It's also interesting to note that my whole name contains 13 characters (or 9 letters and four numbers), a self-add to the recurring number in the KH series.
Gastrodon is another Sinnoh Pokémon. Unlike most others, this one, along with it's pre-evolved form, Shellos, has different forms depending on location. In the west of Sinnoh, it is pink and brown; in the east, it is blue and green. Gastrodon also has three eyes, is owned by a champion and is a Water-Ground type (making it's only weakness the Grass-type).
 Portable ID
 Comment on DTN
I feel sorry for DoorToNothing. What many of us done to him is horrible. He didn't deserve all this, y'know. Hatedom should only go to those who deserved it (such as vandals AC and Jwest72), but not to those who were really dedicated to this wiki. This is very shameful, and whoever started all this should really be sorry this has happened.
 World Reviews
If a Disney-baised world is green, I've seen the film it's baised on (also encludes sequals). If red, then I have yet to see the film/sequal. Orange means that I have not seen that film for more than five years. Worlds that I only saw the sequal of the film it's baised on are marked with Italic text.
Ratings are in Rotten Tomatoes style. Worlds I like are over 75%; Worlds I loathe are less than 25%.
Text is being re-written, as part of my revamp.
 Kingdom Hearts
- Like with many fans, this was the first game in the series I've played; thus, allowing me to understand the plot without relying on the Memoirs in KH3D. If I had started with a future game, I would not have liked Sora as much as I currently do. I got the original, PS2, version in Christmas 2005, at 11 years of age, and I plan to get it in HD.
- Traverse Town: (56% Rotten)
- Wonderland: (46% Rotten)
- Olympus Coliseum: (82% Fresh)
- 100 Acre Wood: (49% Rotten)
- Agrabah: (61% Fresh)
- Monstro: (44% Rotten)
- Atlantica: (38% Rotten)
- Halloween Town: (80% Fresh)
- Never Land: (35% Rotten)
- Hollow Bastion: (75% Fresh)
- End of the World: (66% Fresh)
- I will get RE:CoM when it is released in HD. Don't know how I will react to the ending, though...
 Kingdom Hearts II
- My most played game in the series, and the game that helped me shape my personality when I turned 13. Until 2009, I used to play this game all the time. Nowadays, I only play it like twice a year. I got the game October 2, 2006, at the age of 12.
- Twilight Town: (77% Fresh)
- Radiant Garden: (71% Fresh)
- Land of Dragons: (51% Rotten)
- Beast's Castle: (59% Rotten)
- Olympus Coliseum: (55% Rotten)
- Disney Castle: (39% Rotten)
- Timeless River: (78% Fresh)
- Atlantica: (8% Rotten)
- Port Royal: (88% Fresh)
- Agrabah: (60% Fresh)
- Halloween Town: (77% Fresh)
- Pride Lands: (74% Fresh)
- Space Paranoids: (89% Fresh)
- The World That Never Was: (77% Fresh)
- Though I (almost) never play it, I've got Days. It was obtained around 2009, when I was 15.
 Birth by Sleep
- Currently my third most played game in the KH series. Bits of the game helped me further shape my personality, but not as much as KHII did. Though I really love(ed) all three of them, I feel closest to Ventus. I got the game around September/October 2010, aged 16.
- Land of Departure: (71% Fresh)
- Enchanted Dominion: (40% Rotten)
- Castle of Dreams: (75% Fresh)
- Dwarf Woodlands: (33% Rotten)
- Mysterious Tower: (50% Rotten)
- Radiant Garden: (55% Rotten)
- Disney Town: (81% Fresh)
- Olympus Coliseum: (61% Fresh)
- Deep Space: (70% Fresh)
- Never Land: (65% Fresh)
- Keyblade Graveyard: (70% Fresh)
- 100 Acre Wood: (40% Rotten)
- I've got RE:coded, but only my brother has played it. I sometimes question why I even got it. Obtained January 2011, aged 16.
 Dream Drop Distance
- Second most played game so far, and currently the one I enjoy the most, despite the near-downer ending regarding Sora. Game obtained July 26, 2012, at age 18.
- Traverse Town: (50% Rotten)
- La Cité des Cloches: (60% Fresh)
- Prankster's Paradise: (26% Rotten)
- The Grid: (84% Fresh)
- Country of the Musketeers: (70% Fresh)
- Symphony of Sorcery: (79% Fresh)
- The World That Never Was: (73% Fresh)
 Future Worlds
Films that they should NOT adapt: The Emperor's New Groove, Brother Bear, Home on the Range, Chicken Little, Meet the Robinsons, Bolt, Enchanted, The Princess and the Frog, Tangled, John Carter, Wreck-It Ralph
|Protagonist: Don't have a favorite, since I like anyone who is good, and for the Light.|
|Antagonist: Vanitas, Captain Barbossa, Rinzler (Even though I don't consider Rinzler to be truly evil, it's better to put him here)|
|Worlds: Timeless River, Space Paranoids, Port Royal and The Grid|
|Form Set: Halloween Town, Space Paranoids and The Grid (cannot pick a favorite; they're all too great)|
|World-Baised Party Member: Captain Jack Sparrow, Simba, Tron|
|Sidequests: Sticker Hunting (BbS), Anything that can take more than three hours to complete!|
|Final Fantasy character: YRP (Hey, I like fairies, y'know)|
|Disney character: I would like anyone, as long as they are kind and are for the Light|
|Heartless: Black Fungus (As well as being very cute, they sure are helpful in Agrabah)|
|Unversed: Prize Pod|
|Dream Eater: Necho Cat, Meow Wow (seriously, Nomura should do some shorts involving the Dream Eaters, staring Meow Wow and Komory Bat)|
|Bosses: Master Control Program and Sark|
|Field Music: Monochrome Dreams*; Access The Grid|
|Battle Music: Hand in Hand; Old Friends, Old Rivals; He's a Pirate; Risky Romp; One for All|
|Boss Music: Shrouding Dark Cloud; The Deep End; A Night on Bald Mountain; Vim and Vigor; Enter the Darkness|
|Type: Water, Dark, Ground|
|Anime Protagonist: Dawn|
|Anime Episode: Unknown|
|Anime Film: Unknown|
|Anime Shipping: PearlShipping|
|Adventures Protagonist: Red (for now)|
|Adventures Chapter: Unknown|
|TV series: The Simpsons (I grew up watching it. I also want to see the Twilight Zone, one day)|
|Video Game serieses Ratchet & Clank|
|Colors: Purple, Pink, Red, Orange|
|Music: Any background music of a video game that ether calms me or exites me, such as songs composed by Stewart Copeland|
|Books Anything Crime-related|
|Hobbies: Drawing, writing stories, collecting Pokémon dolls, gaming|
|Form Set: Atlantica*|
|World-Baised Party Member: |
|Final Fantasy character: Who's to hate? There are so many...|
|Disney character: |
|Heartless: All of them, since they are the victoms of Darkness...|
|Nobody: Dusks (well, Axel almost ended up turned into one, anyway...)|
|Unversed: Floods (They never stay on the ground much, anyway...)|
|Dream Eater: Commantis|
|Bosses: Rinzler (I refuse to fight my friend, even when forced)|
|Field Music: This is Halloween*; Daydream upon Neverland; Isn't It Lovely?; Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo|
|Battle Music: Scherzo Di Notte; An Adventure in Atlantica|
|Boss Music: Squirming Evil; Roundy Rumble|
|Type: Grass, Bug|
|Species: Pikachu, Meowth, Piplup (Guess what? They're the mascots... well, at least the former two)|
|Anime Protagonist: Some kid who shares his name with the Queen of Dalmasca, minus one "e"|
|Anime Episode: The Keystone Pops*|
|Anime Film: Zoroark: Master of Illusions|
|Anime Shipping: Unknown|
|Adventures Protagonist: Unknown|
|Adventures Chapter: Unknown|
 Recent Film Viewings
Once a month has gone by since viewing, they are removed from this list. Only films with a world baised on it are on this list.
Sequels are counted. However, because there are two worlds baised on the Tron series, Space Paranoids will be the displayed world if the original was watched, and The Grid for Tron: Legacy. For all future sequels, The Grid will be displayed. If the original and it's sequel(s) are watched within a single month, the displayed world is randomized through wiki coding. Both films are always watched on a set date: July 9 for the original, December 23 for the sequel (unless noted otherwise).
I never watch Disney films when active on a KH game (usally KHII or BbS). The only ever execptions to this rule (as of April 1, 2013):
- John Carter (March 8, 12* and August 10, 12*)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (June 30, 12*)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (September 30, 12*)
- La Luna and Brave (both July 5, 12*)
- Tron (April 6, 13*)
- Tangled (April 6, 13*)
Real Steel can, in some ways, be counted; it was watched June 2nd, 2012 (KHII; Space Paranoids), and like The Nightmare Before Christmas, it's connection to Disney is through Touchstone Pictures.
If one of the two Victini films is watched outside a Pokémon marathon, then that means something good has happened to UxieLover; so good that it makes her act like Iris.
- The day of the debuts of Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and Goofy are also their birthdays: November 18th for Mickey, June 9th for Donald and May 25th for Goofy. (WOW, the latter two have their birthdays very close to mine, since my birthday is June 1st: seven days after Goofy, and eight days before Donald). I wonder about the birthdays of Sora, Kairi and Riku...
- For years, I had a feeling that a world baised on the Hunchback of Notre Dame would appear. Now that La Cité des Cloches has been revealed, it's no longer a feeling! This must mean I can predicted something that would happen in the future!
- Two Pokémon introduced in Black & White, Elgyem and Beheeyem, can create fause memories, much like Naminé. I wonder if victims of these two have to sleep in Memory Pods to regain their true memories...
- Even though Halloween Town is a favored world, I didn't really enjoy The Nightmare Before Christmas that much. I admit: the only reason why I enjoy Halloween Town is because of their costumes, especially Sora's. (Él parece tan asombroso en su traje de góticas escuela muchacho!) This is one of the few female traits I have within my blood.
- In contrast, I really loved the films that Port Royal is baised on, even though it's not as favored as HT. Munna and I just cannot wait for the next film.
- Legado - Contains data for KHII and BbS collected by Uxie. Some of the trivia are just throughts that Uxie wrote. Whenever she is playing a game, Uxie will contribute to the Tips and Hints, which is set to help other players.
- Arenero - Uxie's personal sandbox
|Main - Legado - Sandbox (Arenero) - Pokémon legado - KH Shippings|
|Kingdom Hearts - Ratchetpedia - StrategyWiki - HistoriaCrux - Square Enix Wiki|
|YouTube - Photobucket - DeviantArt|