From Kingdom Hearts Wiki: A world of information not accessible by Gummiship
This Month's Featured Article
is a gameplay mode that made its debut in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
. Through Mission Mode, two to four players can compete in missions across the worlds, and it can also be played solo. Mission Mode uses the Nintendo DS's wireless capabilities to compete with other players, but all players must have a copy of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
. Items collected and character growth in Mission Mode carry back to the save file the player selects at the start. Guest Play can also be selected, where upon the player is given preset items instead of those obtained in Story Mode.
At first, the player only has access to thirteen characters, all members of Organization XIII. However, as the player progresses through Story Mode, an additional six secret characters can be unlocked. (more...)
August 15th, 2012 - Several of our editors have written reviews of the latest entry in the series, Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance!
August 9th, 2012 - KrytenKoro was invited to the Launch Event held on the 28th, read up all about it here.
July 31st, 2012 - Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance releases today! Rejoice! We've included a few coloring sheets and a trivia sheet you can use for your own launch events today!
July 21st, 2012 - A recent interview with Shinji Hashimoto and Yoko Shimomura taken by our friends at KHDestiny during the Japan Expo reveal more about the musical and production side of Kingdom Hearts!
May 17th, 2012 - A Mark of Mastery edition of Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance has been announced!, featuring the game, a protective cover for the Nintendo 3DS, 12 postcards and 5 AR Cards.
May 2, 2012 - Tetsuya Nomura's interview in the KH3D Ultimania, news of the overseas releases and so much more in today's entry!
...that there is a Hidden Mickey on the top of the sign that is above Traverse Town's world exit?
...that the main weapon of the series was originally intended to be a chainsaw-like weapon instead of the Keyblade?
...that in the 100 Acre Wood, the Attack command is changed to Hit to downplay violence?
We have pages ready for your help!
Project Enemy - Project Cards - Project Items - Project Coliseum
Kingdom Hearts Mobile, Weapons, Sneak Army, Kingdom Hearts V CAST, Level, Debug Ability, Critical Hit
Dimension Link, Chimaera, Abilities (Kingdom Hearts), Grand Ghost, Stealth Soldier
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the Manual of Style.
- Adding content
- Talk and more...
- Check out the Community Portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hello.
As always, the Kingdom Hearts Wiki is a bustling hub of information and improvement to become the greatest Kingdom Hearts encyclopedia online in the greatest breadth and depth of information as possible. However, to do so, we have certain work to do that leads us to completing that goal! Check out the forums and announcements below to stay up-to-date on projects and events on the wiki. All opinions and voices are appreciated, so please contribute to discussion!
- The Timeline article needs improvement! We need to update our recorded history of the chronological events and happenings in the Kingdom Hearts series. Once this is completed, our character articles can be vastly improved!
- We are going to revamp and restyle our main page! Yes, the very page you are looking at right now! Our format and style is still based on an influence from our past host's format. We are going to recreate our main page in a way that better suits our coding freedoms and potential! Please visit and comment on the forum thread to propose and support ideas!
- The new walkthrough project is in its final stages of development! Now, we need to decide on the format of the walkthroughs. What should we aim for, and what should we include? Help us decide on the format and style of our upcoming walkthroughs!
- Manager positions are now available for the Community Portal! Our Community Portal needs a large amount of updating and management, so apply here if you are interested in working with a group of active users who wish to make the Community Portal a better place for our wonderful editing and visiting community!